• About
  • Advertise
  • Privacy & Policy
  • Contact
Wednesday, February 18, 2026
  • Login
  • Register
thehopper.news
  • Home
    • Home
    • About
  • Analysis
  • Regions
    • Discussion
    • Africa
    • Asia-Pacific
    • Europe & NATO
    • Americas
    • Russia & Eurasia
    • Middle East & North Africa
  • Themes
  • Intel & Security
  • Foreign Affairs
  • Geopolitics
  • News
    • All
    • Politics
    • World
    Iran considering sending enriched uranium to Russia – WSJ

    Iran considering sending enriched uranium to Russia – WSJ

    Ukrainian football player punches conscription officer (VIDEO)

    Britain turns back to China

    Britain turns back to China

    Zelensky urges US negotiators not to ‘give victory’ to Russia

    Poland scraps ‘gender training’ course for military

    Poland scraps ‘gender training’ course for military

    EU in worst crisis ever – Fico

    EU in worst crisis ever – Fico

    Sergey Karaganov: Fear is the only thing the EU understands

    Sergey Karaganov: Fear is the only thing the EU understands

    What was Soros up to in Munich?

    No special treatment for Ukrainian migrants – senior Czech MP

    No special treatment for Ukrainian migrants – senior Czech MP

    Did the Brits try to crash the Ukraine peace talks? (VIDEO)

    Did the Brits try to crash the Ukraine peace talks? (VIDEO)

No Result
View All Result
thehopper.news
No Result
View All Result
Home News

Poland scraps ‘gender training’ course for military

by Admin
February 17, 2026
in News, Politics, World
0
Poland scraps ‘gender training’ course for military
27
SHARES
108
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Published: February 17, 2026 9:19 pm
Author: RT

The class had sparked a storm of criticism from the right-wing opposition and reportedly caused discontent among troops

The Polish Defense Ministry has withdrawn a supplementary training course on “gender perspectives in military operations” after it drew sharp criticism from right-wing politicians.

The ministry said on Monday the program had been scrapped by Defense Minister Wladyslaw Kosiniak-Kamysz, who appeared to blame his predecessors for its introduction in the first place. The training “may [have been] organized based on the decision of the previous minister,” Mariusz Blaszczak, the ministry’s statement said.  

“The topic of supplementary training regarding gender was proposed by the chairwoman of the Council for Women’s Military Service and approved by the defense ministry’s human resources department,” it added.  

The existence of the program became public earlier this month, when local media reported on the issue. The gender training course has reportedly caused discontent among soldiers, who claimed the introduction of the optional program left them “surprised” and “frustrated.” 

Read more

Polish President Karol Nawrocki.
Poland needs nukes – president

“Many of us believe the army should focus on preparing for military operations, not on issues that some in the community perceive as ideological. The unit is already saying that this is unnecessary and that such content has nothing to do with daily service,” an anonymous serviceman told news outlet Blask.  

The right-wing opposition did not miss the opportunity to mock the defense minister, suggesting he was too late to get on the ‘woke’ train, particularly given the actions of the current US administration. Under President Donald Trump, the US has axed diversity, equity, and inclusion programs, including within the military.  

“When the entire world, with the US at the front, is moving away from ‘woke’ culture…Kosiniak-Kamysz is introducing such inventions. I’m waiting for him to come up with the idea of biodegradable missiles or electric tanks,” said Andrzej Sliwka, a lawmaker with the right-wing populist Law and Justice (PiS) party. 

Blaszczak, the ex-defense minister, also touched upon the gender training debacle, pointing fingers at the US and accusing his successor of bowing to the pressure from the EU. “We cannot give in to such blackmail by such irrational people, who are trying to push the United States out of Europe,” he said during a press conference.

Full Article

Tags: Russia Today
Share11Tweet7
Previous Post

EU in worst crisis ever – Fico

Next Post

U.S. offers more details on claim China conducted secret nuclear weapons test

Admin

Admin

Next Post

U.S. offers more details on claim China conducted secret nuclear weapons test

thehopper.news

Copyright © 2023 The Hopper New

Navigate Site

  • About
  • Advertise
  • Privacy & Policy
  • Contact

Follow Us

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password? Sign Up

Create New Account!

Fill the forms bellow to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.
All fields are required. Log In

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
    • Home
    • About
  • Analysis
  • Regions
    • Discussion
    • Africa
    • Asia-Pacific
    • Europe & NATO
    • Americas
    • Russia & Eurasia
    • Middle East & North Africa
  • Themes
  • Intel & Security
  • Foreign Affairs
  • Geopolitics
  • News

Copyright © 2023 The Hopper New

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.