• About
  • Advertise
  • Privacy & Policy
  • Contact
Friday, August 29, 2025
  • Login
  • Register
thehopper.news
  • Home
    • Home
    • About
  • Video
    • Discussion
  • Geopolitics
  • Intel & Security
  • Foreign Affairs
  • News
    • All
    • Politics
    • World

    NATO country to scrap swastika – media

    Made in China, sold worldwide: How Beijing is quietly arming 44 countries

    Made in China, sold worldwide: How Beijing is quietly arming 44 countries

    WATCH Russian naval drone take out Ukrainian warship

    WATCH Russian naval drone take out Ukrainian warship

    US tells Denmark to ‘calm down’ over Greenland

    US tells Denmark to ‘calm down’ over Greenland

    Young Ukrainians rushing to leave the country – border official (VIDEO)

    EU mulling ‘neutral’ countries for potential Ukraine ceasefire role – Politico

    EU mulling ‘neutral’ countries for potential Ukraine ceasefire role – Politico

    Brussels wants stronger infrastructure security after Ukraine pipeline attack

    Brussels wants stronger infrastructure security after Ukraine pipeline attack

    Exiled Moldovan politician faces extradition ahead of key election

    Exiled Moldovan politician faces extradition ahead of key election

    Ukraine conflict is “Modi’s war” – Trump aide

    Ukraine conflict is “Modi’s war” – Trump aide

    Kremlin dismisses NYT ‘hoax’

No Result
View All Result
thehopper.news
No Result
View All Result
Home News

Call to end Gaza war is ‘wrong and dangerous’ – Israeli official

by Admin
July 22, 2025
in News, Politics, World
0
Call to end Gaza war is ‘wrong and dangerous’ – Israeli official
27
SHARES
108
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Published: July 22, 2025 11:13 am
Author: RT

A joint statement by 28 nations urging a ceasefire undermines talks with Hamas, prime ministerial adviser Dmitry Gendelman has claimed

A joint call by 28 countries for an immediate end to the war in Gaza and the full resumption of humanitarian aid is “wrong and dangerous” and undermines ongoing negotiations, an adviser to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Monday.

The statement – signed by more than a dozen EU nations, along with Britain, Japan, Canada, Australia, Norway, New Zealand, Switzerland, and others – warned that Gaza’s humanitarian crisis had reached intolerable levels. The foreign ministers condemned the “drip feeding of aid” and the “inhumane killing of civilians, including children” seeking food and water. Citing UN and Gaza Health Ministry figures showing over 800 Palestinians killed while seeking aid, the statement called the situation “horrifying” and urged Israel to meet its obligations under international humanitarian law.

Netanyahu’s adviser Dmitry Gendelman said the appeal sent Hamas a “wrong and dangerous message,” calling it a “delusion” that ignored the “obvious truth” that Hamas alone was blocking a ceasefire. He accused the militant group of launching the war, holding hostages, and rejecting “clear and fair” truce proposals accepted by Israel.

Read more

FILE PHOTO. Plume of smoke rising over Gaza after Israeli airstrike.
UN agency slams Israel over ‘inhumane’ plan

Israel’s Foreign Ministry also dismissed the statement as “disconnected from reality,” accusing Hamas of prolonging the war by refusing a US-backed ceasefire and hostage deal.

Ceasefire talks resumed in Doha on July 6 under US, Qatari, and Egyptian mediation. The current proposal, reportedly endorsed by Israel, involves a 60‑day truce, phased hostage releases, partial Israeli troop withdrawals, and expanded humanitarian aid. Hamas, however, is demanding a full and permanent ceasefire, complete withdrawal of Israeli forces from Gaza, and international guarantees on reconstruction.

Israel launched its military campaign in Gaza in 2023 after a deadly Hamas incursion. Since then, over 59,000 Palestinians have been killed, according to Gaza’s Health Ministry.

Gaza’s 2 million residents face a dire humanitarian crisis, with 90% displaced and dependent on limited aid. The 21-month war has pushed the territory to the brink of famine and sparked global protests.

Israel’s actions during the conflict have triggered genocide accusations and led to an ICC arrest warrant for Netanyahu. The EU, UK, Canada, and France have warned of possible sanctions if conditions do not improve.

Full Article

Tags: Russia Today
Share11Tweet7
Previous Post

Hunter Biden says he’d invade El Salvador

Next Post

EU nation unveils joint pipeline project with Russia

Admin

Admin

Next Post
EU nation unveils joint pipeline project with Russia

EU nation unveils joint pipeline project with Russia

thehopper.news

Copyright © 2023 The Hopper New

Navigate Site

  • About
  • Advertise
  • Privacy & Policy
  • Contact

Follow Us

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password? Sign Up

Create New Account!

Fill the forms bellow to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.
All fields are required. Log In

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
    • Home
    • About
  • Video
    • Discussion
  • Geopolitics
  • Intel & Security
  • Foreign Affairs
  • News

Copyright © 2023 The Hopper New

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.