• About
  • Advertise
  • Privacy & Policy
  • Contact
Sunday, February 22, 2026
  • Login
  • Register
thehopper.news
  • Home
    • Home
    • About
  • Analysis
  • Regions
    • Discussion
    • Africa
    • Asia-Pacific
    • Europe & NATO
    • Americas
    • Russia & Eurasia
    • Middle East & North Africa
  • Themes
  • Intel & Security
  • Foreign Affairs
  • Geopolitics
  • News
    • All
    • Politics
    • World
    UK gov response to Israeli football fan ban ‘inflamed tensions’ – report

    UK gov response to Israeli football fan ban ‘inflamed tensions’ – report

    ‘People, scale, infectious optimism’: Here’s why India could be the new kid on the AI block

    ‘People, scale, infectious optimism’: Here’s why India could be the new kid on the AI block

    UK trace found in assassination attempt on Russian general – FSB chief

    UK trace found in assassination attempt on Russian general – FSB chief

    US Secret Service kills armed man at Trump’s estate

    Spain’s top court rejects father’s bid to block daughter’s euthanasia

    Spain’s top court rejects father’s bid to block daughter’s euthanasia

    France hands back stolen colonial-era artifact to West African country

    France hands back stolen colonial-era artifact to West African country

    France declares war on meat

    France declares war on meat

    Thousands march in Lyon in tribute to murdered right-wing activist (VIDEOS)

    UK mulls removing ex-Prince Andrew from royal succession – media

    UK mulls removing ex-Prince Andrew from royal succession – media

    Spain’s Sagrada Familia reaches maximum height (VIDEO)

No Result
View All Result
thehopper.news
No Result
View All Result
Home News

Crimean Bridge partially reopened after attack (VIDEOS)

by Admin
July 18, 2023
in News, Politics, World
0
Crimean Bridge partially reopened after attack (VIDEOS)
27
SHARES
109
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Published: July 18, 2023 12:03 am
Author: RT

Vehicles are using one lane following the Ukrainian drone attack that killed two civilians

Traffic across the Crimean Bridge resumed in the early hours of Tuesday, less than a day after an attack by Ukrainian drones damaged a section of the vehicle span. The attack killed two civilians and orphaned a 14-year-old girl.

Cars are alternating in the use of the right-most lane between Taman and Kerch, Deputy Prime Minister Marat Khusnullin said on his Telegram channel shortly after midnight local time.

Crews from the road management company Rosavtodor and other emergency workers quickly responded to Monday’s attack and carried out emergency repairs on the damaged spans, Khusnullin said. 

No pillars were damaged in Monday morning’s blast, but one of the inner segments of the bridge has partially collapsed, requiring repairs that will probably take weeks. The remaining span was extensively tested before reopening, according to Khusnullin.

According to Russian authorities, the attack was carried out using two seaborne drones. A family car passing across the targeted span crashed as a result, killing Aleksey Kulik, 40, and his wife Natalya, 36. Their daughter Angelina, 14, was airlifted to Krasnodar with serious injuries.

President Vladimir Putin called the incident “yet another terrorist attack by the Kiev regime,” and vowed swift and severe retaliation. Putin also noted that the bridge was not being used for transport of military supplies, making the attack both pointless and criminal.

Read more

Investigators work at a site of the accident on the Crimean Bridge, Russia.
New Ukrainian attack on Crimean Bridge: What we know so far

The Russian Foreign Ministry has condemned the “cynical and monstrous” reactions from Kiev to the deaths of the Kuliks and the suffering of their daughter. According to Ukrainian media, the attack was a joint operation of the Navy and the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU).

The government in Kiev and many of its Western supporters have obsessively championed the destruction of the bridge, built in 2018 to connect Crimea to the Russian mainland. Earlier this month, Ukrainian authorities admitted they were behind the October 2022 truck bombing that killed three civilians and damaged both the road and rail spans. Moscow responded by launching missile strikes against Ukrainian infrastructure. The bridge was fully repaired by March 5. 

Full Article

Tags: Russia Today
Share11Tweet7
Previous Post

Millions of Pentagon emails leaked to African country

Next Post

Douglas Macgregor – The Ukraine Counter-Offensive is a Disaster.

Admin

Admin

Next Post
Douglas Macgregor – The Ukraine Counter-Offensive is a Disaster.

Douglas Macgregor - The Ukraine Counter-Offensive is a Disaster.

thehopper.news

Copyright © 2023 The Hopper New

Navigate Site

  • About
  • Advertise
  • Privacy & Policy
  • Contact

Follow Us

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password? Sign Up

Create New Account!

Fill the forms bellow to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.
All fields are required. Log In

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
    • Home
    • About
  • Analysis
  • Regions
    • Discussion
    • Africa
    • Asia-Pacific
    • Europe & NATO
    • Americas
    • Russia & Eurasia
    • Middle East & North Africa
  • Themes
  • Intel & Security
  • Foreign Affairs
  • Geopolitics
  • News

Copyright © 2023 The Hopper New

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.